Friday, July 31, 2009

Hamster weight?

How large should hamsters weigh and be in size because I'm beginning to think I feed it too much.
Answers:
Is your hamster a syrian (teddybear)? If so dont worry, they can get to quite a size. My Friends and family call my poor hammie a rat without a tail!
Syriand can grow well over 6-7 inches in length, and yes, mine is quite rounded and padded out. But he has regular standard health checks at the vet and she has never said he is over weight, but infact very healthy.
about 2 1/2 pounds
i honestly dunno but i'd think that it would have to depend on the age and stuff
10grams
4 to 6oz should be normal... Make sure they get exercise
An adult hamster weighs roughly 90 - 150 gm.
By the way, it'll vary depending on the type of hamster you have.
my hamster is a syrian, and it weighs 4 ounces, which is normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment