Friday, July 31, 2009

Hamster tricks?

what are some tricks you can teach a hamster?
Answers:
you can teach your hamster:
~how to come
~how to stand
~how to run (in his wheel)
~ how to follow you when walking
~how to eat when you say eat
~how to stop doing something when you tap him on the head gently and say 'no'.
I have a hamster named Furby. Hope this helps!
I have heard that they can be taught to come to their names!
You can teach them to come when you call! You can also teah your hamster to stand! You get a treat and let your hamster see it and then lift it up and say stand! Do that over and over and over again and then at the last time you do it and give him the treat! Eventually your hamster will stand when you say stand!
sleep eat poop!
Hamsters can learn their name, to where you say it and they come running.
Also, with mine, if you give them a treat everyday at the same time... they will be awake and waiting for their treat after a couple of weeks. My hamster wakes up every morning when I have breakfast and I give her some of it.
you can teach it to stand and sit. done it bfre. Using food to lure them of coz.
I taught my hamster to sit, stay, come, jump, and lay down. It took me about a year! It was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment