Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hamster Problems (Videos)?

I posted a question on the 7th. If you go to www.youtube.com/MyHamsterCream , I created a channel to show people what's up. The first two videos aren't so good. But if you look at the last two, you can see it better. Read all descriptions and info on the home page, and on the seperate video pages. Thanks for reading, watching, and hopefully watching. :)
Answers:
I would strongly advise going to the vet to check out what's wrong with your hamster.
go to the vet.
it looks like she is just sniffing, i mean, when we breath, our stomachs go in and out, so why not a hamsters, she was exploring the area she was in, so she was sniffing and smelling alot around her
but, if you are still worried, just call your vet and see what they say
Your hammy seems to be acting fine. My gosh it looks like you stole one of my hamsters!! They look exactly the same!! My is Cappuccino though~
go to a vet, noone on here can be of any help.

No comments:

Post a Comment