Friday, July 31, 2009

Hamster toys and hamster food?

I do not want hedge hogs well I have to go with hamsters because I have been with them all my life and they are so great and I have a room where the cats can stay and they cant go under the crack at the bottom of the door. I just cant live with out them, they are so enjoyable and addictive. I want to have alot of food and treats for when I get my hamster, Fluffy the evil hamster past away because of a tumor, I already have tons of toilet paper rolls and treats and I know no fruits or anything with citrus, I am going to buy a hamster ball when I get my hamster. I was asking if you could tell me any toys,treats,any thing good. I really Want to achieve my goal for having one for 4 years I had the longest for twn years now I'm going for 4 years. I want to know all healthy ways to keep her healthy,heathy food, and good exercise toys.l know I'm going to be a good owner I have always been. I know I'm getting a female from pet co. please no mean answers.
Answers:
Ok you probably know what fruits and veggies they can have and what not but I will give you a site anyway! Here is the site!
http://www.pethamsters.co.uk/foods.html...
Some things that my hamsters has always loved is on a certain day i take out all the food and hide little treats everywhere and they would run around finding it! I also got my hamster a play pen with some stuff to climb and i put some food around and they loved to find them! Anotherr thing i would do is hide some food on my cluthes and they would run around on my back and try to the food! I also loved to make mazes for them and they loved them! So use your imagination and you can come up with some stuff that they will really like!
Chinese dwarfs are cute and smaller than the russian ones, but petco doesnt have them.
Teddy bears were my favorite.
Toy wise all he needs is a wheel, ball, and somewhere to hide, like those igloos

No comments:

Post a Comment