Monday, May 24, 2010

HELP ME....need a name for my hamster?

i cant find any hamster names my girl fancy hamster is jumpy and quick she's all white i cant find a name
Answers:
Snow White (or Snow for short). We used to have a male one we called Whitey Ford.
How about Princess SnowJibblet?
Athena? Caprica? Fancy?
kamiko?
snowball
peanut ._.
Sanjaya
Vivian
how about snowball or Precious or Princess, I named some of my girl hamsters I had these.
http://www.leewoof.net/hammiekissed/name...
that is a lottttttttttt of hamster names
why not call her after you or call her your friends name if not that than chose a name that you like best.
joey,tom,suzy,flakes,...luky..
sorry thats all i got"
Puff
Frosty
Blitz
i think that sandy is a good name for a hamster
whitester lol
i came up with four names :]
CrYsTaL (pretty name)
SiLkY (idk sounded cool)
CoCoNuT (coconuts are white inside)
aLaSkA (idk its white from snow)
sugarkiss...
you should call it hot mamma!!!!!!!!
Furball
cotton
rascal
tid bit
zippy
pie
precious
half pint
rose
ruby
flower
snowball
This site really helped me find my hamsters names.

http://www.geocities.com/dustywug/hamste...
Congrats on your hamster! Some names I like are:
Cottonball (My white hamster was named cottonball!)
Snowwhisker
Shimmermoon
Whitestorm
Quickpounce
Whitestream
Play with different name combinations that you like until you find one that suites your hamster. Good luck with her!
SNAKE FOOD
srry jk
How about...
Princess?
Snowball?
Snowy?
Polar Bear
Hammy!
bride
jammers
hammy
precious
snowwhite
jumpy
reba
cutie
jane
ellie
cotton
you can call her lily like the flower its simple and beautiful
Cotton, Sugar, Ghosty and Miss White
all of my friends have hamsters and for some reason most of them are called princess. i think you should call her princess and treat her with royalty. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment