Monday, May 24, 2010

Help me choose a name for my hamster!?

I need help, i have loads of names that i have thought of for my hamster, but i dont know which one to use, which of these is the best? Sammy? Hammy? Tammy? Tonks (like in harry potter 5)?
Please vote!!!
Answers:
I like Tonks of those you came up with.
Allow me to suggest Eeny, Einstein, Dot, Dude, Rudy.
How about Oscar, Dude, Billy or Butch?
hamface
wiley
cheetos
Mystro
HAMlet
Groucho
Squishy
I think hammy or tonk's are pretty cool names , how about squeak, daisy , bella or patches
Jeffree!
Meow Mix.
Of course, that only works if you have a cat too.
I like all of those names!! They are all adorable names! Here are some of mine:
Boy:
Arby
Girl:
Lola or Lily
All of the other names are too hamsterish, I like tonks, give him nicknames like tonkerkins, tonkey...
Sammy is very cute I had one I named it snowball
it depends watch the personality that is how I got my hamsters name on the way home she kept sticking her nose out of the box so I named her Nozee so just pay attention to the personality and make up a name of your own that nobody had heard of.
tammy idk man those are good names.
Tonks!
squeak, dude, hamhock, if all else fails..dogfood!
hammy sounds great
Boy or girl
Boy = Phifer, Nicodimious
Girl= Akita Avita

No comments:

Post a Comment