Monday, May 24, 2010

Hello, I need 20 people to look at this please?

Hi, I'm Victoria Wilke and I'm here to say thankyou to all of the people who told me many facts. In brandon, I am today...
going to get a gerbil (mouse) and I am so happy.
Good luck with your pet's too.
My gerbil is going to be blackish. She has the name Midnight.
Do you think that is a nice name?
Do you like the name Midnight for my black gerbil?
If you don't tell me a better name please.
-Thanks to all, Victoria
Answers:
Gerbils need to live in pairs; so get two that are already together. Here is a site that tells all about their needs and care:
http://www.agsgerbils.org/gerbil_care_ha...
A gerbil is not a mouse. It is bigger and has a furred tail. Also they are not omnivores like mice and are from the desert and drink only a little bit each day - so they are much less stinky waste-wise. They are also not nocturnal like mice -- they are nappers that are awake night and day - but take naps.
Here is a site will lot's of ideas for gerbil names. Midnight is a cute name, but a pretty common one for a black gerbil. I had one that I called Midnight Streak.
http://exoticpets.about.com/cs/namelists...
I like the name Midnight! Just a bit on long side I think..but I bet it will suit her :P Congrats on your gerbil and keep us updated!
I think it is a cool name. Or you can call he Dusk or Twilight. Or Luna. But Midnight is cool. Don't change it if you really like it though!
we have a black gerbil.. midnight is a nice name ...our gerbils name is dagget.. cant get near him, he`s a biter.funny he doesnt bite my son, but bites everyone else.
i think midnight is a cute name for a black gerbil. hope it lives a long, happy life with you :)
i like it, u should keep it Midnight.

My gerbils' names are: Mr.Mousy, John(Wayne), Bob, Nibbler, Squigglesworth (we called him Squiggles), Pig, Radar, Pistol, Lola, and Misty.
I only have Pig and Radar anymore and i wish i had thought of Midnight for Radar(girl) because Radar is all black. YOu can use any of these names if u decide that u don't want your gerbils name as Midnight.
the name midnight for a black gerbil is a wonderful name. i love it.
I like it but if you want to go for a girlier name Keira (means black haired Celtic/Gaelic). So I thought that's a cool name!
I think midnight is a brilliant name for your gerbil, you will make a fab pet owner. Have lots of fun and enjoy the wonderful bond humans share with their animals.
I think it is a bit serious for a gerbil. You could call it
Moo Moo
Baby
Babe
Chucha
Shady
Fuzz
Vinny
I don't know, just some wierd names for your new family member. Have fun with your new mouse!! (I am getting two soon, too!!)
i think midnight is a good name for your black gerbil. you could also name it ash,ebony,or velvet, but if you like midnight go for it.
Good Luck with your new gerbil.
i am getting a dwarf hamster soon.
well midnight is not the most original name ever but.it is ok. i would say name her after a fav thing. like pear, peach or other stuff. then you know you will always love her name!
Midnight is cute, but it is a little long. Her name could be Midnight, but you could call her Nighty or Nia
I have a black gerbil and it has a stripe with a circle in the middle and we named her pearl so if its got a stripe or something you could name it something that has to do with that
call it lucifer
hmm. how about solstice, eclipse, or jet.
love the name i had one called midnight but sadly it died last month she was 4 years old her sister jade died 2 weeks later as she missed her sister(i think it was that anyway) so please do rember to buy 2 instead of 1 as they love to live in pairs but make sure there the same sex or you will have loads of baby ones!
sounds cute to me.
Midnight is perfect, i had a cat once named that.
Yes it is a great name.
I answered so you could get the twenty answers that you asked for - I am number twenty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment