Monday, May 24, 2010

Help im sooo worried!?

how do i know if my hamster is sheding becuase somebody told me tht if she is shes dying im so scared can someone please help!
Answers:
when your hamster sheds little tufts of fur fall out and when you stroke them fur comes out.
If your hamster is fairly young then it is unlikley she is dying but if she is shedding i suggest calling the vets just to make sure she is ok and if there is anything you can do to help.
I hope she is ok!
x
I've never seen a hamster shed. Maybe thats because their hair is so small. I am sure your hamster is not dying.
My hamster shed it going near bold and then grew his hair back. It scared me at first, but after taking him to a small animal vet they said it was normal for the breed I had.
dont worry. also if its a female and it could have possibly gotten pregnant they'll pull out their fur for bedding.
Hi, dont worry if your hamster is shedding it is completely normal, especially in the winter time. Believe me, your hamster cannot die if he/she sheds. Whoever you heard that from needs to get there facts straight because they do not know what they are talking about.
if you have cedar bedding, take it out IMMEDIATELY , the oils in it cause fur loss and can eventually kill your pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment