Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hedgehog names please!?

Please post any cute hedgehog names. And keep them original and creative. I iwll not stand for a hedge hog named hedgie or sonis, or even needles.
Answers:
Boy; Kratos, Lloyd, Genis, Comonchae, Jeter, Ogre, Quincy, Jace, Xavier, Casper, Shadow, Cowboy, Scamper, Polar, Bear, Artic, Outlaw, Chauncy, Bramble, Tigerclaw, Oliver, Ashes(Ash for short), Groundhog, Midnight, Mason.
Girl; Cowgirl, Shadow, Sheena, Collette, Raine, Snowflake, Snowfall, Darcie, Pixie, Fairy, Sunny, Sylph, Yutis, Saphire(Seffie for short), Opal, Ruby, Garnet, Aquamarine, Meradith, Citronella, Cinder, Queenie, Goldenrod.
Spike.
I would name it "Punky"
Fluffy,Prickles,Snuffles,and last but not least, Fred.
Sonic!
Dewdrop, Sonic, Spike, etc.
my beagle's name is spike! anyway, i would name it william, calvin, kevin, or arlen:)
skrinky, chloe and spike
Murry,
cuddly,(he he)
rolly,
Sonic?
Yoshi. Hah.
awwww,spike,bushi,hedggie:)
sonic the hedgehog
I love Hedgehog's I dunno why but I would name my hedgehog "Cranberry" or "Thimble"
This should help:
http://exoticpets.about.com/cs/namelists...

2 comments:

  1. professor cheesyton

    ReplyDelete
  2. boo, archie, bert, pudge, elliot, oscar, muffin, sugar, mishka (teddy in russian), peanut, pickle, gizmo, herbie, momo, munchkin
    pudge and boo are my favourite

    ReplyDelete