Monday, May 24, 2010

Help hamster fell and found babies?

she was in her cage and my son nock it of trying to see her and everything in the cage was dumped out. 2 thats her name is ok but when I went to clean up the mess I found babys all are safe, all but one fell out of the home they were in. I didnt pick it up I pushed some bedding around the baby and used an object to pick it up and put with the others. What I need is some help with. are. or. will they be ok ( the babies are still pink with eyes closed ) I dont know anything about 2's past. Thank you for your help Lisa
Answers:
I believe they should be okay. How far did they fall? My baby hamsters fell from the second story to the first. They were okay. Just make sure the cage is placed in a safe enviornment. Also, if you have a second story cage, place the house downstairs to prevent any injury. Best of luck :)
I'd try calling your local vet and asking them what they think. The call won't cost you any money...and I'm sure most vets would be glad to give you some advice, after all most of them are animal lovers. Good luck!
Animals are pretty hardy. I would leave the babies alone with the mom and if there is something wrong with one she will eat it like she is supposed to.
They will be fine or else nature will take care of them.
I think the babies are ine just leave them be. but keep them fronm the mom she will eat them. gross but true.
-good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment