Saturday, May 22, 2010

Have a name for a female rat to go along with Fang?

I'm planning on getting two female rats sometime soonish and decided on naming one Fang. Chances are, they are both going to be hooded rats. Either black, brown or buff-colored.
So, who can come up with another good name for a free best answer?
Answers:
Hmm ... a little literary fun. If your soon to be adopted rats were going to be males this would be rather fun, at least to me ...
Fang ... and then either Jacob, or Two Two ... as in "Jacob Two Two Meets the Hooded Fang" %26lt;edit - correct title of book/movie>
I imagine you could still go with "Tutu" for your other girl ...
jaws..seem to go together..
Dang that way you have dang fang
How about Fangora?
Sarah . it would be Fang and Sarah
claw, like another word for fang.
Name it "Tooth".

P.S. I like the "Claw" idea too.
i think jane would be nice
I like sparks and dagger.
I had a female rat named lilly. That doesnt go to well with fang though.
fang and cojo would be nice
or
fang and tango
fang and misy
im not that good at giving names sorry
mandy m
:o)
hope u find the perfect name

No comments:

Post a Comment