Monday, May 24, 2010

Help me it is my hamster!!?

I was holding my hamster and she was sitting on my shoulder as ussual then she slid down my shirt and fell onto the floor so I picked her up and she kept wondering so I kept putting her back on my shoulder .Then i looked and she had a light yellowish stuff that looked like custard coming out of her it was the best way I can describe it. Is she sick plz help me I love my hamster to death.
Answers:
If your hamster is female it is normal don't worry about it...it happen when they reach sexual maturity. It usually has a really fowl smell too but that is normal as well.
i dont know. i wish i could help you. i love hamsers too! i would take her to the vet. maybe when she fell, she got kinda scared and something just came out. i dont know. but take her to a vet. sorry, that probably wasnt much help. =]
she could just be in heat.
you think of taking her to the vet cause it caould be very bad
possibility shes sick or if shes been by males she could be pregnant
definitely take her to a vet
I really don't know! Um, take her to a vet or http://pet.justanswer.com/hamster...
oh i dont know i really wish i can help you and your hamster but if it came out of her mouth mabye she throw and is sick and if it came out of her behind then its urine
Hamsters have no bones but a skeleton of cartilage. That;s why they can get into tiny spaces. Now if a hamster land on it;s nose it can die. However yours wasn't even dazed and no blood is coming from either the nose mouth or the behind. the custard stuff (what on earth is yoo hoo anus or sexual organ) could be slight diarrhea. I don;t think there's anything to worry about. But DON'T DROP HER AGAIN.
I don't know but you should really see a vet . Where was the stuff coming out of? i don't think you should put your hamster on your shoulder any more
shes not sick when they are scared and fall they typically release yellow goopy stuff ive grown up with hamsters things like that are normal to me ive seen that so many times dont stress

No comments:

Post a Comment