Monday, May 24, 2010

Help Me PLZ!?

This morning i took out my hamster and he was so sleepy. then before i went out of my room he peed and later I came back in my room and took out my hamster and her butt was all wet.Do you think it was wet tail?Or was it just from his peeing??Also, Does green poop mean anything bad??
Answers:
keep an eye on the hamsters tail/butt area for now...it should have intervals of being wet from peeing but all day would be something to be concerned about. As far as green poop..it could be diet related. Make sure you feed it ONLY hamster food not food specifically for rabbits or guinea pigs. Keep us posted
well after the pee thier tail and butt gets wet so after they pee get a sponge and wet it a but then u just wash his butt do this at least once a week and if they crap green it's somewhat normal or it can be diarea

No comments:

Post a Comment