Monday, May 24, 2010

Help me with names for my new pets!!! :-)?

i just got 2 lil baby rats! they're hairless rats, but they're just so darn ugly, they're cute! lol :-)
so what should i name them?? they're both boys, and they both have pink skin. one of them has a light grey/black face though, like he got into something he wasn't supposed to and got it all over his face!! i was thinking oreo for him, but i'm not sure...and he has blue eyes too, which is adorable lol.
the other one looks alot more innocent and pure, his skin is all pink and perfect, and he's a bit smaller than the other one, and less assertive.
any ideas for names would be greatly appreciated!
:-)
Answers:
Congrats on the new critters...Rats are awsome although I've never had a hairless one! Sooo.names...I agree with the other person with the name Rufus for the pink one (after the naked mold rat on Kim Possible) and for the other one...lets go for something ironic like Hairy or Cat ? (My first female rats name was Kitty!!) How about Taku (my brothers old male rats name) or Baldy or ummmm..Scabbers from Harry Potter.or Rattakins or Roddy or R.A.T. haha...Okay I'm out of suggestions, good luck with your new babies!!
pinky %26 perky or burke %26 hare
Rabies!
I like Kim Possible so I would defiantly name one Rufus (the naked mole rat) the other.something that sounds good with it. Hummm lemme think I think that Dufus would be to demeaning. Maybe Ron or Ronald. I mean he is the owner of Rufus. Yeah ... Rufus (pink one) and Ron (gray and black one). Give them some really good people names. They deserve it!
good choice... I like Oreo and Jack. those are nice names give them a hug for me... Oh and a lick :o)
How about Pinky and the brain ? (sorry.I love that cartoon).
Oreos cute, since you have 2, you could give them names that "go together". I've always been a fan of that.
heres a site of rat names. I thought alot of these were really cute.
http://ratsareus.com/names.html...
Well I've had tons of animals in my life, and the name for them should be something that describes there personality. So I guess I'm saying nothing no one can help you. See their personalities and pick what best describes them.
Baldy
oreo
How about, the big one:
Menace
And the small one:
Parfait (perfect in French)

No comments:

Post a Comment