Saturday, May 22, 2010

Has any one ever seen a rat the size of a cat?

I seen some at my friends old house i was terrified.
Answers:
yeah, they look like possums
No - more likely a possum.
No, but my firefighter neighbor from NYC claims to have seen tons that size...
eek!
No, I haven't. Someone once told me that rats never stop growing though...don't know if that's true or not. I feel bad for the poor guys. All wild animals can carry diseases, but rats are the ones everybody dislikes. Poor bats too.
yes I did I saw one in Chicago many years ago that I thought was a small dog but when I got closer to it it was a friggin pregnant rat it was running across the street from one apartment complex to another .. when I realized it was a rat i tried to hit it with my car but if you have ever been to Chicago the streets can get real narrow in some neighborhoods and it was full of cars so obviously I missed the darn thing but yeah talk about eeewwwwww..
i saw one even bigger!!
No, but I heard of a mouse the size of a house...
yep fruit rats get huge!!
I wouldn't mind not seeing one.
YES!! Nasty, it was a wharf rat. Regular rats are great, but this is gross!!
http://home.nc.rr.com/thebrew/wharf%20ra...
http://www.west-ext.com/pests/norway_rat...
YUCK
i havent seen one, but here are some!
http://ngishili.com/images/huge_rat.jpg...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cynshy/2743...
no, but have u ever seen a coon the size of a dog?!?!?
aaa..eeee..
yes in the road (dead) poor little guy . but there really nasty thou
lol could be steriods!!
I worked on a pig farm and the rats had a complexed network of tunnels.
they were very scary also.

the last time i saw one was not just one it was a whole group eating out of a burger king dumpster at nite.
the type i saw was most likely the Brown Rat.
it grows to 10" or more
Yes, there all over New York City; in fact, I visited NY one weekend and my friend told me not to go into the building next to his and I did. He informed me that there were rats as big as cats and I didn't believe him. I witnessed a rat as big as a cat. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment