Monday, May 24, 2010

HELP i have this roach problem what should i get?

there little and BIG ones and some of them are pregnant when the lights go out here they come its a roach party
Answers:
Buy some bug bombs at wal mart they work.
you need to get pest control spray or an exterminator...
bigger shoes. actually no just make sure absolutely no food is left out, garbage is covered and not on the floor and get roach traps. that will solve your problem, put them whereever you see roaches and all over where you eat. they will eventually die out (i went to school where my dormw as full of roaches, got roach traps and in no time things were ok)
You can try a roach bomb (not sure if I said that right). Also, an exterminator once told me to mop my apartment w/ammonia everynight because they can't stand the smell and it should start to clear up.
Boric Acid powder is VERY effective against roaches.
You sure do have my sympathies! I have been there with roaches actually jumping out of cupboards when I would open them! Gross!!
I always keep my kitchen light on ALL night to prevent the suprise parites! Ick!!
I would get my apt. sprayed and ask the manager to get all apt.s in my building sprayed.
Next I never, ever put any type of food scrape in the trash! This includes things like empty pizza boxes which I get rid of immediately.
I keep a bag in the refrigatrator for all food scrapes to throw away. And put the bag in the main trash for the building once a week or whenever I feel like it.
I have found this to be a very good technique at sending roaches elsewhere for food.
Also, I always keep my kitchen sink cleaned out and never leave dirty dishes lying around. Keep all food in airtight containers or in the refrigatrator.
Also, I would sprinkle boric powder in places roaches frequent and also the roach motels.
This has worked for me even in old large apt. buildings in the city.
Good Luck!!
at wal mart they have these things
i think they're called Max Attrax roach bait
i think they come in 8 or 12 packs
they go in eat some of the poison, take it back to the other ones, and it kills a lot of them.
Just set them around the house in corners and places like that
They really work and they are very inexpensive
Either you gather up some money to get the place sprayed or put on some cleets and turn your home into a battlefeild full of dead roaches. Keep all rodents away from the poison. Put them in a different room with a thin blanket draped over the cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment