Friday, May 8, 2009

Hamster help!! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP!!!!!?

I just noticed today that my hamsters pee is a milkly yellow! What is wrong with him! IS this normal!?!?!?!!?!!?!!?!? It wasn't like that before!
Answers:
All of the hamsters I've had has had milky urine. They have lived long, normal lives.
its probably from something he eat or he probably had diareah.
I have had many hamsters and I don't ever remember seeing pee like that. personally its only a hamster so don't worry to much they only live about 2 years. but if its a family pet and treasured you could take it to a vet to find out whats up.
maybe it just needs to drink more water
I'd suspect a urinary tract infection, call a vet!
It's probaly dehydrated ( spelled that wrong).
that happend to my hampster an it had wet tail so you should check it out at the vet hury cuz it killed my hampster
Make sure you give him fresh water everyday. Sometimes my hamster has a milky yellow urine as well. My female hamster had that color urine while he was pregnant as after she had her babies. Just keep doing what you always do, change the bedding often, give fresh food every day or so and give fresh water everyday. Good luck!!
That is COMPLETELY normal.
My hamster does that sometimes to it`s occasoinal that they do that. It`s o.k
Thats normal a hammys pee all ways looks like that
I'm glad your hamster is ok. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment