Friday, May 8, 2009

Hamster help!! IS my hamster ok?

ok my hamster has been sleeping like night and day well then tomoro a day after i got my my air conditioning started acting really hyper and i don't mean a little but he was jumpin everywhere chewin everywhere jumping he was soooooo hyper is he ok is he sick or is he just ok! He is 9 weeks old today!!
Answers:
when there was no A/C, he was probably tired and exhausted from the heat. your perfect temperature is probably making him excited. horray!
hes ok, just take him to an analrapict and he'll be fine
Hamsters HATE the heat i am very sorry to say but one time my mom put my hamster cage outside on the belcony and i came home from school and my hamster had died from a heat stroke or dehydration make sure they are always cool because the are very small animals!
Hamsters are desert animals ! They hate the heat and the air conditionning ! Room temperature is fine ! If possible, try to take off the air conditionning, or just make sure his cage isn't near it...If he doesn't stop, go to a vet !!
either the sound of the A.C. is pissin' it off just because it pisses him off or the temperature is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment